Pickups, inspections, and delivery events can be reported to connected OEMs time.
Import to TMS
Import the data collected in the app into your carrier Transportation Management System (TMS).
A comprehensive and cost-effective way for automobile carriers to manage vehicle pickups, inspections, and deliveries.
Decrease on the time spent training drivers and improve satisfaction with our driver-friendly app interface.
What can the ICL Final Mile app do?
Powerful and intuitive, ICL offers a comprehensive and cost-effective way for automobile carriers to electronically manage vehicle pickups, inspections, and deliveries.
What Problems can ICL Final Mile Solve?
- Pickups, inspections, and delivery events can be reported to OEMs connected to ICL in real-time, ensuring that they receive timely and accurate data
- Import the data collected in the app into your carrier Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Decrease the time spent training drivers and
improve satisfaction with our driver-friendly app interface
Benefits for Drivers
Our application was designed with the driver's needs in mind.
- Scan VINs easily
Barcode-capable scanner built in
- Work offline
When cellular or wi-fi service is unavailable
- Receive push notifications
When loads are added, changed, or cancelled
- Record inspection data in real-time
Take photos and pin-point exact location of damage in the app
- Install on your own device
Download the app in the Google Play or Apple App store
Frequently asked questions
Final Mile is a mobile solution that lets you digitize the driver process from start to finish and eliminate paperwork.
- Record time-stamps and coordinates of events like pickups, inspections, and deliveries.
- Capture everything from vehicle inspections using AIAG global standard codes and photographic proof to consignee signatures.
- Satisfy OEM reporting requirements by sending data in near real-time directly from the app.
Yes, the app requires the carrier’s TMS/ERP system to integrate with our RESTful API for sending the load information directly from your system to ours.
Setup time is dependent on the carrier and typically takes a few weeks to complete integration and testing. Let us know if you are interested in looking over our API documentation.